Masala Maggi Recipe
- 2 Maggi
- 2 Maggi masala tastemaker (available in Maggi packet itself)
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Peas
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 chopped Green Chilli
- 3 tsp Cooking oil
- 3 Cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 pinch Garam masala
- Start with a Pan. Add 3 Cups of water and heat it on high flame.
- Once water is mild hot, add Maggi, Peas and Maggi masala tastemaker. Boil until the water dries up.
- Let Maggi boil and in the mean time, we will make the tadka.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it on high flame.
- Once hot, add Onions and green chilli and roast them for 1 minute or until Onions turn pink in color
- After 1 minute, Onion has turned pink. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add spices (Salt, Garam masala and red chilli powder). Mix well and cook for another 1 min.
- After 1 minute, the tadka is ready. Add it to the Maggi which would have boiled by now.
- Mix well and switch off the stove.
- Garnish street masala maggi with Chaat masala and serve hot