Bread Roll Recipe
Fresh Breads - 6
Boiled Potatoes – 3 medium
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 finely chopped
Ginger – 1 inch pc finely chopped
Cheese – 2 cubes grated
Salt – As per taste
Red chilli Powder – As per taste
Green coriander – Finely chopped
Chat Masala – 1 tsp
Oil – To fry
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil and bread for filling.
- Now Take some water in a bowl and dip a bread slice only for few seconds. Don’t dip whole slice only one wet side is enough.
- Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
- Place a tbsp potato mixture over the damp bread and roll and seal the edges of the bread in such a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
- Repeat the same process for making more rolls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve bread rolls hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.
Adding cheese is optional.